Did you know that loan payments could be automatically withdrawn weekly, biweekly, bimonthly, or monthly from any bank account? On-time payments are one of the best ways to improve or maintain your credit standing, and setting up Auto Pay is the easiest way to get started.
Follow the simple instructions below to enjoy the convenience of Loan Auto Pay, and never worry about missing a payment again!
1. Log in to the Marine Mobile app or Online Banking to get started.
2. Select Transfer & Pay then Transfers from the menu.
3. If transferring from a Marine account or one already set up in online banking, skip to Step 6.
4. If the account you will be transferring from is an external account that is not listed in the From Account list, click Add an Account.
5. Choose Add an account instantly and follow the steps. NOTE: Choosing Add an account manually can take 3 days for the account to appear once added.
6. Select the “From” account and then, in the “To Account”, the loan for which you would like to set up auto-payment.
7. Choose the Amount to be paid.
8. You can choose your start date and end date, opt for daily, bi-weekly, or monthly payments, and more!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-923-7230 between 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM on Monday through Friday and between 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM Saturdays.