Credit Builder Checking
Your “Fresh Start” Account
If you’ve previously been turned down for a checking account, a Credit Builder account can get you started in the right direction. For a small $5 monthly fee, the Credit Builder account offers these great features:
- No minimum balance
- No annual fee debit card
- FREE unlimited access to Marine ATMs
- FREE Online Banking
- First box of checks FREE*
- No per check fee
- FREE, convenient Direct Deposit
- FREE e-alerts
- FREE Bill Pay
To Open Your Credit Builder Checking Account
- Meet with a Member Service Representative to open your new Credit Builder Checking account, along with a Regular Savings account. This establishes your membership at Marine Credit Union.
- Make initial deposits of $5 to Regular Savings and $50 to Credit Builder Checking.
- Set-up a Direct Deposit to the Credit Builder Checking.
- Select a check style for your check writing privileges.
- Your Member Service Representative will order your debit card at no cost to you.
After your Credit Builder Checking account has been in good standing for at least 12 months, you will have additional account upgrade options. Ask your Marine Credit Union Member Service Representative for account details and requirements.
*See fee schedule for more details.