Make Loan Payments On Time, Every Time
Did you know that loan payments could be automatically withdrawn weekly, biweekly, bimonthly, or monthly from any bank account? On-time payments are one of the best ways to improve or maintain your credit standing, and setting up Auto Pay is the easiest way to get started.
Follow the simple instructions below to enjoy the convenience of Loan Auto Pay, and never worry about missing a payment again!
1. Visit the home page of MarineCU.com and enter your Online Banking ID and Password in the right-hand menu. Click “Go”.
2. Select the “Services” tab, and click “Continue” next to Loan Auto Pay.
3. Select the loan for which you would like to set up auto-payment.
4. Enter the bank information for the account from which you would like payments pulled, and click “submit”. Your ABA/Routing number can be found at the bottom left corner of a check, and your Account Number is at the bottom in the center.
5. You will receive a confirmation and option to print the agreement, if desired.
6. Once accepted, you will receive a confirmation that the Auto Pay has been successfully set up.