Secure Account Access Right from Your Mobile Device
Accessible right from our website, Mobile Banking is a condensed version of our Online Banking that is optimized for enhanced functionality and security from your mobile device. To use Mobile Banking, all users must first sign-up, even if you are already an Online Banking user.
To complete the quick sign-up process, simply follow the instructions below:
- Visit MarineCU.com from your device.
- Click on Mobile Banking.
- Enter your Online Banking username and password. If you are not currently enrolled in Online Banking, sign-up here.
- After entering your Online Banking username and password a message will appear stating that a PIN is required and has been sent to the primary account holder’s e-mail address that is on file with the credit union.
- Retrieve the PIN from the e-mail address on file.
- Return to the login page and log in again using your Online Banking username and adding the PIN to the end of your current Online Banking password. For example, if your current password is 123Marine and your one-time PIN is 3656, then you would enter 123Marine3656 into the password field.
- You are now logged in and your account will populate.