In order to best serve our members, we have compiled a list of answers and information to frequently asked questions. If you do not see what you’re looking for or have additional questions, please contact a local Member Service Representative.
1. How do I access my Marine Credit Card account online and pay my bill?
2. What are the password requirements for Online Banking?
3. How do I wire money to my Marine Credit Union account?
4. What types of services are available with Marine Mobile and how do I access them?
5. What is Marine Credit Union’s routing number?
6. How do I reorder checks?
7. How do I reset my Online Banking password if I forgot it?
8. How do I sign-up for Online Banking as a first-time user?
9. How do I access Phone Banking as a first-time user?
10. How do I change my address on file?
11. How do I reset my debit card PIN number?
12. Why are ads appearing in my Online Banking?
13. Do the Online Banking ads present any security threats or comprise my account information?
14. Can I opt-out of having ads appear in my Online Banking Account?
15. How do I update the contact information on my account?
16. Why does Online Banking look different?
17. How do I disable Pop-Up Blockers on my browser?
Accessing your Marine Credit Card account is done through the Elan website. Login to view your balance, account information, and pay your bill.
Online Banking passwords should incorporate the following characteristics:
- Contain 8-10 characters.
- Characters must be a combination of letters and numbers.
- Passwords may also contain special characters, but these are not required. The following special characters are not allowed:
- @ (at)
- ~ (tilde)
- : (colon)
- . (period)
- Password must NOT contain more than four of the same character.
- Each new password must NOT be the same as any of the previous three passwords.
If you have any questions regarding Online Banking password requirements or need assistance setting up your password, please contact a local Member Service Representative.
To wire funds to Marine Credit Union from another financial institution, provide the following information:
Receiver: Marine Credit Union
Address: 811 Monitor St., La Crosse, WI 54603
Your Account Number (Include sub account)
Please note there is a $10.00 service charge on incoming wire transfers that will be applied to your Marine account upon receipt of a wire transfer.
Marine Credit Union’s routing number is 275977489.
You can reorder your Marine Credit Union checks online by visiting Harland Clarke check printers.
If you forgot your Online Banking password you can reset it online here. Please note that you must have access to the e-mail that was used when setting up your Online Banking account. If you do not have access to the e-mail account, please contact a local Member Service Representative for assistance.
You can sign-up to begin accessing your accounts online quickly and easily. Simply visit the Online Banking for the First-Time User page and follow the instructions for sign-up.
Please note that in order to sign-up for Online Banking you must have an e-mail address on file with Marine. If you did not provide one at account opening or are not sure if an e-mail address is on file, please contact a local Member Service Representative.
To access the new Audio Banking system as a first-time user you will need your Marine Credit Union account number and a temporary Audio Banking PIN number. The temporary Audio Banking PIN will be set to the last four digits of the primary account holder’s Social Security number. Call 800.444.5717 and enter your account number and temporary Audio Banking PIN when prompted. Once in the system, you will be able to change your PIN to a selection of your choice.
There are multiple ways you can request to have your address on file changed. You may submit a secure message through your Online Banking account, send an e-mail, stop into your local branch, or submit a request through the online form on our website.
If you submit your request through an electronic channel, a Member Service Representative will place a call to the phone number listed on your account to verify your identity (this is not done if you stop into your local branch). This is done for security purposes as a way to protect your information. You must answer or return the phone call before your address on file will be updated.
If the phone number on your account is no longer valid, you will need to contact us to update your phone number on file. Due to security purposes, if the phone number on file has not been on your account for at least 30 days, you must stop into your local branch with proper identification in order to complete the address change request.
Resetting your debit card PIN can be done at any time by calling 1.877.746.6746. Simply have your card number and Social Security number ready. Please note that the PIN change will take effect on the next business day.
The ads are displaying as an additional method of communication and to keep you informed of additional products and services that may benefit you.
Marine Credit Union takes your personal security very seriously. The ads are implemented through a secure channel and present no security risk to your computer or personal account information.
Yes, if you wish to opt-out of having ads appear in your Online Banking Account you may do so at any time. Please send an e-mail to Info@MarineCU.com with ‘Online Banking Ad Opt-Out’ in the subject line.
Online banking users can simply login to Online Banking, navigate to the Services tab, and update your address, phone number, and e-mail address accordingly. Non-Online Banking users will need to visit one of our local branch locations to fill out a contact information change form.
Effective October 12, 2016, Marine Credit Union updated our Online Banking website with a refreshing new color scheme, no-hassle contact information changes, and direct deposit information.
How to disable Safari 10’s Pop-up Blocker: Safari for Mac
- Open Safari and click on the Safari menu at the top left of the window
- In the drop-down menu, click Preferences
- Click the Security tab found on the top row
- Under Web Content, un-check Block pop-up windows
How to disable Google Chrome’s Pop-Up Blocker: Google Chrome for Microsoft Windows
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu at the top right of the window
- In the drop-down menu, click Settings
- At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings
- Under Privacy, click Content Settings
- Under Pop-ups, select Allow all sites to show pop-ups
How to disable Mozilla Firefox’s Pop-Up Blocker: Mozilla Firefox for Microsoft Windows
- Open Firefox and click the Firefox menu at the top right of the window
- In the drop-down menu, click Options
- Under Content, un-check Block pop-up windows
How to disable Microsoft Internet Explorer’s Pop-Up Blocker: Internet Explorer for Microsoft Windows