Committing $5 Million To Our Communities
In response to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency, and compelled by our mission to advance the lives of people in our communities, we are committing more than $5 million in relief through several programs designed to help those hit hardest.
Our COVID-19 Community Commitment:
- Employment & Pay: All 450+ Marine employees continued to be employed and received their full pay through May, regardless of ability to work normal hours during this crisis.
- Pandemic Relief Program: Eligible Marine members who have been impacted by the pandemic were able to defer loan payments.
- Emergency Relief Loan Program: Eligible Marine members and employees financially impacted by COVID-19 were able to receive loans with six months of no payments and interest.
- Compassion Task Force: A team of employees are forging connections with members in need through outbound Compassion Calls. These calls include everything from courtesy check-ins with elderly members, to happy birthdays.
- Community Support Dollars: We are distributing $50,000 per month to local teams to help support our many individual communities. These dollars will be kept local for patronizing area businesses, and supporting COVID-19 relief.
At Marine Credit Union, banking has always been about more than just money. Now more than ever, we are here to help. If you have are having money troubles due to the Coronavirus pandemic, call us at 800-923-7280 and we can work together to help you get through this challenging time.
Click here to see more on our response to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency.