Where you find our offices, you’ll find our hearts
Our connections to the communities we serve are deep and meaningful – to Marine as an organization, and to each of us as people.
Our mission to serve neighbors like you, directs us each day and is evident in our way of doing business. Our principles include valuing personal relationships, caring about your individual circumstances and always recommending solutions that improve your financial security.
Another very important principle is that our branch office teams lead the way in their communities. They make loan decisions and build relationships. They are Marine Credit Union.
Inspired to make a positive difference
Marine Credit Union supports many local charities and community service projects. But what‘s really impressive is how many hours are donated by Marine employees, volunteering for the organizations that have the most meaning to them. It’s part of our culture. Marine staff spend their days helping people, becoming aware of the needs in their communities. For many, it makes them even more inspired and eager to help. We’re glad the Marine Credit Union family is so involved and energetic.
Organizations we contributed time and financial support to include those who:
- Fill urgent needs, like community food pantries and Habitat for Humanity
- Educate children, like the Children’s Museum of La Crosse
- Improve health, like the Diabetes Walk in Fond du Lac, Great Strides Walk for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and MS Walks
- Foster cultural connections like Hmong Mutual Assistance Association and the African American Cultural Alliance
- Celebrate our communities’ heritage, like Nordic Fest in Decorah, Iowa and Walleye Days in Fond du Lac
- Provide emergency services, like New Horizons Women’s Shelter and the Salvation Army
- Honor our veterans, like Freedom Honor Flight and Salute the Troops 5K in Fond du Lac
- Support organizations that enrich lives, like the Polar Plunge for Special Olympics in La Crosse