Careers at Marine Credit Union
EVERYONE LOVES TO BE PART OF A WINNING TEAM
At Marine Credit Union, we are focused on our members and our growth. Our strategy is to grow by serving households who value personal relationships and guidance on a range of quality products. We will win their business by empowering local staff to make decisions with a flexible, caring approach and by placing value on individual circumstances.
Why a Career with Marine Credit Union?
- Stability of working for a company that has been in business for over 70 years
- Company growth to new areas and expansion in existing areas
- Geographic flexibility based on multiple branch locations
- We value work-life balance and provide bonus paid time off for significant life events, including marriage, having a child, or buying a new home
- Paid training and on-going professional development opportunities
- Career advancement, including management roles
- Competitive compensation plus a comprehensive, low-cost benefits program which includes a company match 401k program
Marine Credit Union takes our duties as corporate citizens seriously, and our team members are deeply involved in our local communities. Marine Credit Union Foundation, a non-profit charitable institution established by Marine Credit Union, furthers our support of the local communities we are so honored to serve.
Graduating from College? Marine Credit Union is a great place to start a career and further develop your skills. With training, leadership, and support to help you be successful, Marine Credit Union has the resources to get your career started and keep you growing! Click below to learn more about our Early Talent programs available.
JOIN OUR TEAM – APPLY TODAY
If you are looking for a career where you can impact the lives of others by getting to know the members you serve, this may be the perfect fit for you! View below for a full list of job openings.
Learn more and apply online for these open positions:
- Member Service Representative – La Crosse (full-time), Prairie du Chien (full-time), Milwaukee (full-time), Fond du Lac (full-time)
- Contact Center Representative – La Crosse (full-time)
- Contact Center Representative – La Crosse (part-time)
- Bilingual Contact Center Representative – La Crosse
- Contact Center Supervisor – La Crosse
- Consumer Loan Officer – La Crosse, Green Bay, Rushford, Milwaukee, Fond du Lac, Des Moines, Muscatine, Ripon, Onalaska, Winona, Davenport, Pewaukee, Menomonee Falls, Wauwatosa, Kenosha
- College Hire Program – Consumer Loan Officer – Various Locations
- Bilingual Consumer Loan Officer – Various Locations, Milwaukee
- Mortgage Loan Representative – La Crosse, Fond du Lac, Milwaukee, Green Bay, Eau Claire, Rushford, Des Moines, Winona, Muscatine, Ripon, Neenah, Prairie du Chien, Chippewa Falls, Rushford, Onalaska, Menomonie, Davenport
- District Manager – Various Locations
- Member Service Supervisor – Muscatine
- Member Service Supervisor – Suamico
- Director of Facilities – La Crosse
- Training Manager – La Crosse
- Branch Manager – Fond du Lac
- Deposit Operations Supervisor – La Crosse
- Senior Accountant – La Crosse
- Quality Assurance Officer – La Crosse
- Accountant – La Crosse
- Executive Assistant – La Crosse
- Collections Representative – La Crosse
- Indirect Buyer – La Crosse
- Talent Coordinator – La Crosse
For further information on careers within Marine Credit Union Enterprise, e-mail our HR Department or call Kellee Fabry at 608.791.1359. You can also apply online through the open position links listed above.
Marine Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.